- Promote community involvement and actively seek input in the planning, operation and participation.
- Recommendations to the Director on orderly growth and development of the physical and natural resources, and to utilize the natural characteristics of the land, when evaluating its potential for parks and recreation purposes.
- Provide training and development courses for volunteer coaches to help maximize the sports experience and to ensure the safety of participants, parents, and coaches.
- Act as a community resource for residents seeking information regarding all recreation and park related programs within Warren Township and the surrounding area.
- Recommend maintenance for the appearance and safety of our parks and facilities at the highest level of available resources.
Goals and Objectivesadmin2019-03-04T15:33:24-04:00