The Planning Board is responsible under state statute for preparing and adopting a Township Master Plan and for reviewing land use development within Warren Township. The Planning Board is charged with reviewing subdivisions, site plans, planned development, conditional uses and certain variances. The Planning Board also reviews and recommends revisions to land use ordinances to the Township Committee.
The Planning Board is made up of nine members and two alternate members. In addition, the Planning Board retains its own staff and consultants annually at its reorganization meeting.
- Board Attorney: Alan Siegel
- Board Engineer: Christian Kastrud
- Township Planner: John T. Chadwick, IV
- Land Use Coordinator: Maryellen Vautin
- Secretary to the Land Use Coordinator: OPEN