Health Dept

Where can I get a rabies shot for my dog or cat?

The Health Department, in conjunction with the Middle-Brook Regional Health Commission, offers free rabies clinics in May, November, and December.  Please contact the health department for specific dates and locations.

Where can I get a rabies shot for my dog or cat?2016-04-19T15:46:57-04:00

How do I license my dog?

Dogs must be licensed when they are 7 months old and by January 31. Proof of a valid rabies certificate must be presented to license a dog. Rabies certificates must be good for the full licensing year. In addition, evidence of spay/neutering should be supplied, if applicable, to receive discounted application fee.

How do I license my dog?2016-04-19T15:46:57-04:00

How and where can I have my well tested?

The NJ Department of Environmental Protection requires well testing upon transferring a property. Information on the requirements may be found on the State of New Jersey Division of Environmental Protection Website. This site also provides valuable information for those wanting to test their well for their general knowledge. The health department encourages all property owners with wells to test it frequently to be sure of a safe and drinkable water supply.

How and where can I have my well tested?2017-01-06T22:06:12-04:00

How do I know if a property has a septic or well?

If you provide the address and the block and lot for site we can provide the file for review by the customer. Often, but not always, this information will be available in the property file.

How do I know if a property has a septic or well?2016-04-19T15:46:57-04:00

How do I apply for a marriage license?

You apply for a Marriage License in the town you or your fiancé reside unless you are from out of state. In that case you apply in the Town the marriage is to occur.

To apply you need to bring the following items:

Photo Drivers license
Passport of Birth Certificate
Social Security Cards
Need to know mothers maiden name, fathers name and place of birth for both
Officiates name/ address and phone number
Witness that is over 18 and speaks and understands English

$28 exact cash or check

If either party has been married before you need to bring in a copy of your divorce degree, termination of domestic partnership or civil union, or death certificate

Once you apply there is a 72 hour waiting period before you can pick up the license to be married.

Applications are by appointment only Monday- Friday 10:30 am – 3:30pm


How do I apply for a marriage license?2017-11-20T17:09:09-04:00
Warren Weather
broken clouds
humidity: 61%
wind: 3mph SSE
H 79 • L 78
Weather from OpenWeatherMap