Where can I find bid announcements?

Vendors are encouraged to view our bids on our website.

How do I voice a complaint?

Please submit your concern here...

How do I apply for a marriage license?

You apply for a Marriage License in the town you or your fiancé reside unless you are from out of state. In that case, you apply in the Town the marriage is to occur. Applications are by appointment only Monday through Friday from 9:00 am to 3:30 pm. Once you apply, there is a 72-hour waiting period before the license can be issued. Once the license is issued, it is valid for 30 days.

What to Bring

To apply you need to bring the following items:

  • The Officiant’s name/address and telephone number, if known
  • One witness that is over 18 and speaks and understands English
  • Payment of $28, exact cash or check - Credit cards are accepted with a $3 convenience charge
  • A valid, government-issued photo identification
  • Your parent’s names at birth (maiden name) and the place of birth for both
  • Your Social Security number (you do not have to show your Social Security card)

Previous Marriages

If either party has been in a previous marriage, civil union or domestic partnership, you will need to provide the name of the former spouse, date, and location of the divorce/termination or date and location of death.

What are the recycle pick-up dates?

Somerset County provides an annual schedule of drop-off dates and locations for Hazardous materials and Recycle pick-up schedule. A package containing this information is mailed to residents each year. The Department of Public Works will provide you the upcoming dates and will send you a copy of the current pickup schedule if you give them a call at 908-753-1223 or you may go to the Somerset County Recycling website.

How do I pay a traffic ticket online?

Please visit the New Jersey Courts website to pay your ticket.