The Warren Township Committee is advising residents of several options are available to assist eligible COVID-19 vaccine recipients in accessing appointments. If you meet the eligibility criteria listed below, see the options for assistance.
- Paid and unpaid healthcare workers
- Residents and workers of long-term care and high-risk congregate care facilities
- First responders including sworn law enforcement and fire professionals
- Individuals aged over 65
- Individuals aged 16-64 that have certain medical conditions that increase the risk of severe illness from the virus
- pre-K to 12 educators and staff
- Childcare workers in licensed and registered settings
- Transportation workers
- Additional public safety workers
- Additional high-risk individuals
If you need support with the New Jersey Vaccine Scheduling System, you can:
For bed bound and homebound residents:
- Call Somerset County Department of Health COVID HOTLINE at 908-321-7155
For those 65 years and older still needing a vaccine:
If you need further help or information. call the Warren Township Department of Health at 908-753-8000 x 238 or the Office of Emergency Management at 908-753-8000 x 262 and leave a message if there is no answer. The call will be returned.