News Flash Home
The original item was published from 8/20/2020 12:04:43 PM to 10/1/2020 12:00:03 AM.

News Flash

Latest News

Posted on: August 20, 2020

[ARCHIVED] 2020 Census- Deadline September 30th

2020 census logo

Only 80% of Warren Township residents have completed the 2020 Census. The Township Committee urges the remaining 20% to complete the census. It is imperative that you and your family be counted so that Warren Residents receive proper representation in Congress and State Legislature and to receive our fair share of grant funding for the next decade.

The deadline to complete the 2020 Census is September 30. We are now in the final Get Out The Count (GOTC) push to make sure EVERYONE is counted. We will be posting different facts about the Census on or social media accounts over the next several weeks based on different themes.

On August 11 Census Takers began knocking on doors of households that have not completed the Census all across New Jersey. Census takers will follow COVID-19 safety protocols and have been trained on social distancing. Census employees are safe and secure! Check to make sure Census takers have a valid photo ID badge featuring a U.S. Department of Commerce watermark and an expiration date. Census workers will never ask for your Social Security number, bank or credit card account numbers, money or donations or anything on behalf of a political party.

To avoid having a Census worker come to your door you can still complete the Census online at 2020CENSUS.GOV or call 844-330-2020.

Federal law mandates that the Census Bureau cannot disclose any personal information to any government agency.

The Township Committee thanks you for your cooperation in completing the census and ensuring an accurate count.

Facebook Twitter Email

Other News in Latest News


Menorah lighting ceremony

Posted on: November 30, 2023
Rabies clinic

Free Rabies Vaccination Clinics

Posted on: October 31, 2023
At the table pic

At the Table with Lisa in Warren

Posted on: November 15, 2023