The Warren Township Committee would like to advise sewer customers that the 2023 billing cycle will be changing this year. The bills will not be mailed out in January, as has been the practice, and they will not be due on February 1, 2023.
As a result of the dissolution of the Warren Township Sewerage Authority in July 2022, the Township now manages the sewer function.
According to New Jersey finance laws, the Sewer Utility Budget follows the same schedule as the Township Budget, not the schedule of an Authority Budget.
As a result, the following will be proposed for 2023:
- The sewer rates will be approved March 2023
- The sewer bills will be mailed by April 10, 2023
- The first half will be due on May 1, 2023
- The second half will be due on November 1, 2023
- There will be a ten-day grace period for both.
If you have any questions regarding the sewer bill change, please email Krisann Bintley at email@example.com or Laura Caliguire at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Township apologizes for any inconvenience this may cause you and appreciates your cooperation.