- Promote community involvement and actively seek input in the planning, operation and participation of the Recreation Commission.
- Allow for an orderly growth, acquisition and development of the physical and natural resources, and to utilize the natural characteristics of the land, when evaluating its potential for parks and recreation purposes.
- Provide training and development courses for volunteer coaches to help maximize the sports experience and to ensure the safety of participants, parents, and coaches.
- Effectively coordinate the Recreation Commission with other Township departments, organizations, and schools to improve the overall service to the community.
- Offer comprehensive, quality recreational programming aimed at satisfying the needs of varying age levels, physical abilities and special interests.
- Act as a community resource for residents seeking information regarding all recreation and park related programs within Warren Township and the surrounding area.
- Maintain and improve the appearance and safety of our parks and facilities at the highest level of available resources.
- Provide efficient and effective leadership and coordination for quality recreational and leisure activities for the community.
Goals & Objectives admin 2017-03-14T11:46:29+00:00