Warren Township offers affordable housing for low, moderate and median incomes. The Township does not provide applications for affordable housing. In order to apply, please visit New Jersey Housing Resource Center.
This website, directed by the State of New Jersey, provides all available affordable housing options within the State and lists each county within the State followed by those towns that offer affordable housing. It provides photos of the properties for sale or rent and it provides details of the property.
This website provides contact information listing the managing agent who handles the property rentals. Please contact the agent listed for information or to receive an application.
Warren Township also provides affordable housing for sale. Please click on the appropriate section within the website in order to download a pre-application.
The following areas in the Township offer affordable housing:
1) Matrix of Fair Share Plan
2) Summary of Fair Share Obligation
3) Position to Court regarding Crediting and Related Matters
4) LEGAL NOTICE
5) Declaritory Judgement, Complaint, Motion for Immunity
6) Application for Permission to File Emergent Motion
7) Disposition on Application for Permission to File Emergent Motion
8) Update On The Law: Affordable Housing Litigation
9) Vicinage 13 – Immunity Order
10) Transcript of Decision on MTE
11) Motion for Extension of Temporary Immunity
12) Letter to Judge Miller for Warren Certification
1) Omnibus Order Case Management and Consolidated Hearing On Determination of Fair Share Obligation
2) Omnibus Order Regarding Appointment of Richard B. Reading as Special Regional Master
3) Order Appointing Special Master and Providing Payment of the Special Master Fees
4) Omnibus Case Management Order #2
1) Whispering Hills, Primrose Way, Warren, NJ 07059[Located off Mountain Blvd., across from Municipal Library area]
2) Liberty Corner Village, Liberty Drive, Warren, NJ 07059[Located off Liberty Corner Road across from the Pingry School]
3) Lindbergh Avenue, Warren, NJ 07059[Located off Old Stirling Road, across from the Woodland School]
1) Woodland Acres, Woodland Drive, Warren, NJ 07059[Located off Mountain Avenue, near Old Stirling Road]
2) Town Center Drive, Warren, NJ 07059[Located off Washington Valley Road, near Alfie’s Restaurant]
The Warren Township Committee offers the Housing Rehabilitation Program for residents who meet Affordable Housing guidelines for low and moderate incomes. The program provides up to $16,000 per dwelling for home improvements such as: new roof, electrical improvements, smoke detectors, etc. The funds are in the form of an interest free loan which is forgiven after a 10 year period. The loan must be repaid only if the property is sold within the 10 year period.
Be advised that the home improvements projects are put to bid through Warren Township. For an application to this program contact Rehabco, Inc., 732-477-7750.
Warrant Township Housing Element and Fair Share Plan
Websites providing information on where to find affordable housing in and around New Jersey.
The Council on Affordable Housing (COAH) adopted the 2013 Regional Income Limits for the state: